Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Piano poses set



Hi guys :)
Back with a new fresh poses set that you'll need a piano for use them (or not).
Hope you like it and i also wanna say a big thank you for 5000 downloads !
Thank you and see ya soon with new stuffs !


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My poses are always with the list but here's the codes for those who want them anyway.
a_circa_pianopose1
a_circa_pianopose2
a_circa_pianopose3
a_circa_pianopose4
a_circa_pianopose5

----------------------
-----------------------






16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe i can try to make a tori amos sim now, or at least a girl with red hair that looks vaguely like her. Thank you again. Love all your poses. Such precision but so natural looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautifully done. Thanks for another awesome set of poses

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just incredible! Thank you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it and thank you for making this wonderful pose set!!!! Hugs Poisonivy aka Michell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it!! Now I need to find a Piano....

    Where is the dress from in the second pic? It might be photoshopped, but I can't tell ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. you have the most outrageous and sexy shoes that i ever seen in sims 3 history. where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. How wonderful ! *_*
    Is there a way to contact you more directly ? I would like to ask you something... ☺

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love them!!! but, where can I find those pianos?

    ReplyDelete