She is very attractive. I like the hair, and i love her eyes and nose. Really nice job.
she's beautiful :o where i can download her?
Love all these poses! I would love to do an interview with you for my site newspaper if you are ever interested :)My email is sims3bliss@yahoo.com or you can get in touch with me here - http://sims3unbound.forumotion.com/
I really like this sim very much!!!!! Where I can download her? or where did you find the hair?
Where is this hair from! please give us the link!
She is very attractive. I like the hair, and i love her eyes and nose. Really nice job.
ReplyDeleteshe's beautiful :o where i can download her?
ReplyDeleteLove all these poses! I would love to do an interview with you for my site newspaper if you are ever interested :)
ReplyDeleteMy email is sims3bliss@yahoo.com or you can get in touch with me here - http://sims3unbound.forumotion.com/
I really like this sim very much!!!!! Where I can download her? or where did you find the hair?
ReplyDeleteWhere is this hair from! please give us the link!
ReplyDelete